What’s on your Bucket List? [Stuff to do Before I Die]
Have you seen the movie?
Jack Nicholson and Morgon Freemen put together a list of stuff to do before they die. The movie is called The Bucket List (what to do before you Kick The Bucket).
So what’s on your bucket list?
I’m putting together the start of mine, and I’ll let you know…
UPDATED 8th Jan 2010
My Latest Bucket List:
- Visit Egypt for a week and sail down the Nile
- Visit Istanbul
- Jump from an airplane (with a parachute, of course )
- Eat baklava in Turkey and Lebanon
- Go running nekkid in the rain (preferably on a beach)
- Visit Africa (Guinea) – if not to drum, then at least just to see
- Get fit
- Get a tattoo
- See a Cirque du Soleil show
- See a “Blue Men” show
- Publish a book
- See all the 7 wonders of the world
(I’ve seen the Taj Mahal, and am still trying to work out if Angkor Wat counts???)
- Travel most of the Mekong Delta (preferably on a boat)