[PC, Mac, iPhone & Internet]
I love technology, and I’m a big user of it. Occasionally I post opinions about software and hardware that I like (or in some cases, I don’t like). I’ve decided to group my opinions on a single page so that it will be easier for you to find any recommendations.
Please note that at the moment I don’t receive any money to test any technology. These are my opinions only and are based on the way that I use technology. If you use it in a different way, you may get a different result to me. That’s OK… I’m not asking you to agree with me. You may want to express your opinion in the comments – please go right ahead. Just don’t be rude.
Security Related Articles
- Are you worried about security on the internet? – Geotags and EXIF data explained.
- Password Security – information on how to increase the security of your passwords.
Mac Related Products
- Gruml and Google Reader – Reading RSS feeds on a Mac [17.Jun.2010]
- Scanning using a HP Printer on the Mac – VueScan – scanning using a HP All-in-One printer on the Mac
- iPhoto, screenshot and backspacing on the Mac – I’m a Mac newbie… what can I say?
iPhone Related Products
- NumberKey Free – add a number keypad to your Mac, wirelessly using your iPhone or iPod Touch [21.Jun.2010]
- Project 365 – take a photo a day [19.Jun.2010]
- MyPaint Free – doodle on your iPhone or iPod Touch [18.Jun.2010]
- Photoshop.Com – for photo and image editing [16.Jun.2010]
- Period Tracker – know when Aunt Flo is visiting [14.Jun.2010]
- To Do with TouchToDo – Manage your To Do list on your iPhone
- Dictionary – using dictionary.com on your iPhone
- The Degree Symbol on your iPhone
- IMDB on iPhone
- Stanza – reading books on the iPhone / iPod Touch