My reading list (and occasional reviews).
- The Harlequin (Mar 2008)
- Incubus Dreams (Apr 2008)
I’m re-reading this at the moment. I think it’s one of my favourite Anita Blake’s because it’s more about the monsters and less about her sex life. A good adventure.
- Marley and Me (Apr 2008)
- The Alchemist (Apr 2008)
- Tuesdays with Morrie (Apr 2008)
- 1984 (Apr 2008)
- Godel, Escher and Bach (June 2008 – still reading)
- Freakonomics (Dec, 2009)
- Super Freakonomics (Jan, 2010)
- The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell (Feb, 2010)
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell (Feb, 2010)
- Burnt Offerings – Laurell K. Hamilton (May, 2010)
Another good Anita Blake. More action, which is how I like my vampires
- Flirt – Laurell K. Hamilton (May, 2010)
Glad it was short. Anita and Jason had way too much sex. More zombie raising, police mystery, vampire executions, or lycanthrope/vampire politics, please!
- What the Dog Saw – Malcolm Gladwell (Jun, 2010)
- Cell – Stephen King (Jun, 2010)
- Under the Dome – Stephen King (Jul, 2010)